Thursday, August 22, 2013

Catching Up

Sorry for the delay in posts. Life gets in the way. I have a bunch of posts scheduled from Mr. Walrath and from me. If you want to contribute please send me a write up in an email and I will add it. I know many of you read great books all summer and you continue to read great stuff all year long. 
Keep reading and consider contributing. 
I will also try to get the book sharing shelves back up and running. Many new people took advantage of the books over the summer. I think we need a more central location to share the books and will work on doing something about that when school begins again in September. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. 
Finally - I think I am succumbing to the dark side. I have read more and more books on my Kindle and iPad. I think I like it more. I still buy books, but I read more ebooks than normal books this summer. Sorry about that. I do like a hard copy but I also like not having to find room for all the books I read. 
Thoughts?
If you have not caught up on the previous posts I suggest you take a few moments. There are some great reviews. 
Have a great rest of the summer./ 

No comments:

Post a Comment