Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Lack of Posts

Sorry for the lack of posts. Now that school has started I think everyone has stopped reading. Or they are too busy to send in a review/suggestion. I know from past experience that people are not as willing to write a review so I suggest a simple alternative. Submit a book suggestion, or list of suggestions to share with the blog readers. According to Google stats the blog has over 1000 views already so that is encouraging.
Mr. Gugliotta submitted some interesting articles that I will add soon. While they are not books, they are worth reading and that is really what I want this blog to be about.
I will also share some interesting articles as well as magazine recommendations.
I have to admit that I do a lot of reading in small chunks like articles. I use an iPad app called Flipboard to access many great stories. I will discuss the Flipboard app in the near future as well.
I will try hard to keep the content fresh but I could always use some help. Feel free to join the call for increased literacy at CCS!

No comments:

Post a Comment